Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence: Elle Adorable

Jennifer Lawrence: Elle Adorable


As she gears up for the June 3rd release of her new movie "X-Men: First Class," Jennifer Lawrence continued her press efforts with a feature in the June 2011 issue of Elle magazine.

Wearing a Miu Miu dress, the 20-year-old beauty posed for a photo session while interviewing with the mag about topics including her new comic-based caper, as well as the Oscars and filming in general.


With a behind the scenes video included below, highlights from Miss Lawrence's Elle interview are as follows:

On her role in "X-Men: First Class": “I knew that if I was going to be naked in front of the world, I wanted to look like a woman and not a prepubescent 13-year-old boy…I’m so sick of people thinking that’s what we’re supposed to look like.”

On her Oscar preparations: “Fifteen minutes before, the guy doing my hair goes, ‘If you can get a salad, get a salad…I said, ‘I’m getting a Philly cheesesteak.’ I’m sure there’s proof on a hotel bill somewhere.”

On her experiences on set: “When you’re on set, everybody’s like, ‘Oh, do you need water? Here’s 45 bottles!’ It’s really bizarre…I’m still getting used to it. I’m still in wonderland.”





 
 
 

gossipcenter/Photo Credit: Elle