Monday, May 23, 2011

Joe Jonas' Night at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Joe Jonas' Night at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards


Joining in on the Sin City festivities, Joe Jonas took the stage as a presenter at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night (May 22).

The "Camp Rock" hunk looked suave as he spoke to the MGM Grand audience while tending to his duties as one of the show's many celebrity presenters.


Prior to hitting the Billboard Music Awards, Joe took time to chat with People magazine about the new solo album in which he's been working on.

Jonas dished, “I wanted to be really honest with what I wrote about, whether good or bad, I think it's a coming of age record to it has a feel you can play in the club, but also there are songs that I think are heartfelt."

Joe added, "It's a whole new experience for me. I mean, a good experience, because I'm able to write songs that I have been wanting to write for a long time. It's completely brand new to me."