Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alison Sweeney And Bob Harper Talk About Life After Jillian Michaels On ‘Biggest Loser’

Alison Sweeney And Bob Harper Talk About Life After Jillian Michaels On ‘Biggest Loser’


At the NBC upfront presentation today ‘Biggest Loser‘ stars Alison Sweeney and Bob Harper addressed what life on ‘Loser’ will be like next season since Jillian Michaels won’t be returning to the show, as she pursues other avenues.

Bob shared:
“We all love Jillian. She’s one of my best friends and I’m gonna miss her dearly. We’ve been doing this job since the very beginning, but I think it’s gonna give people other opportunities. I think it’ll work out just fine and I think our fans will be very happy. Alison and I are there — the old standbys.”
Alison added her two cents:
The audience is gonna miss her, but at the same time, they are there to watch the contestants too, and we are all about helping them and having people help them, whoever that is. Every single person brings a new element to the show, every contestant we have has a unique story that’s all their own and we get invested in every single person we meet and I know the audience does too.
The thing I find interesting is that there is not a single mention of trainers Brett Hoebel or Cara Castranuova! I wonder if that means they won’t be returning?? Did you enjoy the change up with trainers this season? Or are you hoping for a new batch next time?


Bob Harper Takes A Rdie! 

Alison Sweeney Promotes The Mommy Diet 

Alison Sweeney Promotes The Mommy Diet


imnotobsessed/Photos by Fame