Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stephenie Meyer Says Kristen Stewart Will “Surprise” You

Stephenie Meyer Says Kristen Stewart Will “Surprise” You


Okay, I think every ‘Twilight’ fan out there is MORE than ready to see Kristen Stewart’s transformation into a vampire, right? Stephenie Meyer, who’s up in Vancouver where they’re shooting ‘Breaking Dawn,’ promises we’ll be pleased.
“She’s created a new character. I was really impressed,” says Meyer. “I’ve only really seen her as (the human) Bella so to have her step up and change it in the right way — she didn’t have to talk to me. She knew. She knows the character so well now. She has really good instincts and, she looks amazing.”
I am READY to see this. Between this and ‘Harry Potter’ I don’t know what I’m going to do, with all my book franchises wrapping up on screen, too!

Kristen Stewart Locks Lips With Robert Pattinson! 

Kristen Stewart Locks Lips With Robert Pattinson!


Kristen Stewart Locks Lips With Robert Pattinson! 

imnotobsessed/Photos by WENN.com and FAME