Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paris Hilton Claims ‘There Is Nothing Like Me’

Paris Hilton Claims ‘There Is Nothing Like Me’


Paris Hilton, who was the first reality starlet to really be famous for, well, nothing really, claims that she’s not threatened by the Kardashian’s of the world or any other reality show starlet for that matter. In an interview with the Associated Press, Hilton says;
“There’s so many people out there who try to imitate what I do but I am the original,”
“There is nothing like me.”
Hmmm, sounds like someone is trying hard to stay relevant! Paris also has a new reality show currently being filmed that will air on the Oxygen network in the spring called ‘The World According to Paris” and she says that;
 ”The show’s everything about my life, showing the business woman”
I just don’t picture Paris Hilton as a very serious business woman, but maybe I’m wrong! Will you tune in to watch Paris’s new reality show?

paris hilton shops 160311 

kathy hilton party departures 2 180311


kathy hilton party departures 2 180311 

imnotobsessed/Photos by WENN