Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Elton John Admires Kate Middleton

Elton John Admires Kate Middleton


You can’t live on this planet and NOT know about the royal wedding coming up this Friday! Elton John, who is invited to the weddings, told the British press he admires Kate Middleton. Why? For actually going through with the wedding.
“I hope everyone celebrates for them, whether they agree with the monarchy or not. It’s about two people falling in love and getting into a situation, for her especially, where it’s going to be the most difficult life. I mean, let’s face it, we know what that kind of marriage entails, and the press never leave you alone, the courtiers … I admire her for going through with it.
“I’ve only met William and Harry twice … but I’m very glad to be invited because I think it’s going to be a very joyous day and I think [Diana] would be very happy with his choice, [Kate] seems such a great girl and they seem so much in love.”
Admiring a bride for going through with her wedding… yikes! I mean, I’m sure Elton means well, but I’m not sure that’s too helpful for pre-wedding jitters ;) .

Prince William And Kate Middleton Visit The North Of England 

Prince William And Kate Middleton Visit The North Of England

Prince William And Kate Middleton Visit The North Of England 

Prince William And Kate Middleton Visit The North Of England 

imnotobsessed /Photos by FAME