Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Selena Gomez Is Happy To Live At Home

Selena Gomez Is Happy To Live At Home


The totally adorable Selena Gomez is 18 now, but she still lives with her mom and dad, and isn’t planning on leaving the house anytime soon!

I’d bet good money that Selena will never have a celebrity wild-child style breakdown like Brittany or Lindsay.
“I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way.
“I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends.
Being at home is just nice and that’s how I want it to stay.”
That sounds like a great way for Selena to stay grounded. She seems to have such a good head on her shoulders and as long as she’s living at home I’m going to assume that she’ll stay that way :)

Any other young ladies out there feel the same as Selena about living with your parents?






FP_6719524_RIJ_BIEBER_SET2_020811

FP_6973875_Gomez_Selena_CWNY_031411

FP_6986525_Gomez_Selena_CJNY_031611


imnotobsessed
Photos by Fame.